Our single head solar lamps will illuminate your yard and pathways with a brightness of up to 300 lumens and is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: The solar light fixture has a 3” fitter attached to the bottom and will fit on any existing 3” outside diameter pole or pier/flat base. (fixture can be purchased by itself or with a decorative direct burial or surface mount pole. Contact us for more details.)
- Dusk to Dawn: This solar lamp is designed to provide dusk-to-dawn performance
- No Electrical Wiring: The solar lamp requires no electrical wiring or digging for installation, making it the perfect replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- No Maintenance Required: Constructed of weather resistant and rust-resistant powder-coated cast aluminum and beveled glass
Solar Light Specification Sheets
• Imperial III Solar Lamp Series
• Centennial Solar Post Light
• Everest II Solar Post Light